Table of Contents
Juicers are the lost friends of yours when it comes to kitchen gadgets. If you choose the best one it will give you the best experience. And, if you get the worst one, it will take away whole nutrients from your food. Hurom is one of the best brands coming into mind if you want to get a juicer. In this article, we have listed up best hurom juicers for you.
Why Choose a Hurom?
Before mentioning the different types of hurom juicer, we have made a list of why hurom is the best option for you:
- Hurom minimizes the danger given to the fruit and vegetables with its auger.
- Most of the product is made of strong materials like ultem, Tritan, stainless steel.
- Once you prepare your juice, you can keep it fresh for almost 72 hours.
- You can get more juice from your vegetable/fruit compared to other juicers.
- With its versatility, you can get more than juice like peanut butter and shakes.
- You won’t have to wake up kids in the morning because it is too silent.
- Its AC motor comes with a 10-year warranty.
- 100% BPA-free
- It is easier to assemble the parts.
- You can easily take off the parts that you want to clean.
Although some features like warranty, versatility, and silence may change depending on the type of hurom juicer, you can get any kind of hurom juicer depending on what you are looking for. For this reason, we have made a list of different hurom juicer types from which you can choose the best one for you. We will be listing the features of each one and leave the decision to you.
Best Hurom Juicer- Our Top 5 List in 2021
5. Celery&Greens Horizontal Slow Juicer
As befits the name, Celery&Greens Horizontal Slow Juicer is a perfect match for those looking for a juicer to make vegetable juices. This is the only horizontal juice we have chosen for this article. And, here is everything you need to know about Celery&Greens Horizontal Juicer.
- Comes in silver, matte black, and champagne colors
- The package includes a juicer body made from ABS, chamber made from Tritan, juice strainer made from stainless steel &ABS, auger, manual&recipe book, and cleaning brush, juice and pulp container set, pusher, mince strainer, pulp outlet and, chamber lid
- It works with a 120 V A/C motor.
- Juicer’s design helps to eject pulp automatically and there won’t be any pulp residue inside the juicer.
- Its AC motor is quieter than most of the horizontal juicers in the market.
- With its fine strainer, you can make smoother juices.
- The ABS plastic body makes it more durable.
- The BPA-free material makes it safer with no sharp edges.
- You can use it for up to 20 minutes without stopping.
Although this juicer might be the best option if you want to make celery or greens juice, it is not the only option. You can try fruits, nuts, milk and make different recipes as well. Besides, you can try different recipes suggested by the hurom recipe book.
- Decently priced
- 10-year warranty on the motor, 2-year warranty on the other parts
- Versatile Use
- Doesn’t have a coarse strainer
- No squeezer
- No self-feeding hopper
4. Hurom H101 Easy Clean Slow Juicer
Hurom H101 is in the category of easy-clean slow juicers of Hurom brand. While we intend to buy a juicer, one of the things we pay attention to first is the easy clean function of the juicer. And this juicer takes attention with its name. Let’s see if it worth calling an “easy clean” juicer. Here are the basic details about this juicer.
- 500 ml (16.9 oz) chamber capacity
- Comes in black and silver colors
- The whole package includes an ABS juicer body, a Tritan chamber& an ABS hopper, easy clean smoothie strainer, twin wing auger, manual&recipe book, cleaning brush, juice and pulp container set, pusher, BISEN ice cream strainer, easy-clean outer strainer, easy-clean inner strainer
- Works with 150 V A/C motor
- You can use this juicer for up to 30 minutes non-stop
- Strainer with an easy-clean groove that helps you clean it with only running water
- 180-degree opening pulp outlet
- Rotating at a speed of 43 revolutions
- The pulp level can be controlled by the user.
- Less loud compared to the other models’ thanks to its A/C 150 V motor.
As you can see, we haven’t mentioned its versatility because it fails about this subject. Considering all these features, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of this juicer.
- Pieces are made to be easier to clean
- Cheaper than the other models
- 10-year warranty for the motor and a 2-year warranty for the other pieces
- More silent
- You can’t take off all the pieces to clean
- Its plastic body makes it look less qualified
- It has issues with crushing food like nuts
3. Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer
As the juicer that is designed with the latest technology, Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer is the cream of the crop for the company. It bears different qualities including making ice-cream but we will talk about the general feature of it first.
- Comes in Matte Black, White, Rose Gold colors
- Its capacity is 500 ml/16.9 fl oz
- The package includes an ABS juicer body, drying rack, pusher, a bisen ice cream strainer, manual&recipe book, fine strainer, single-leaf auger, coarse strainer, ABS hopper&lid, a Tritan chamber, juice container, pulp container, large cleaning brush and, spinning brush
- Works with 150 V A/C motor
- Has a sleek design
- Its slow squeeze technology works with the speed of 43 revolutions per minute.
- Makes more juice than other cold press juices that its auger that squeezes everything
- You can clean it only with the running water
- You can make ice cream and tofu thanks to its additional parts
- Its versatile usages help you to try different ingredients like nuts and seeds.
As you can see, Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer is still in 3rd place despite all these features. Although Hurom defines this juicer as the “flagship model”, they definitely have better models. Here are the pros and cons of this juicer for us.
- Moderately priced compared to other models
- You can make ice-cream and tofu thanks to the different strainers
- Newest Alpha technology
- 10-year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on the other parts
- Parts are not that easy to take off for cleaning
- Still loud compared to the other models
- The newest technology is exaggerated.
2. Hurom HH Elite Slow Juicer
Here we are at the top 2 of our list. As a person who always prefers the low-budget version, I wanted to put this one at the top, but it would be unfair. This slow juicer is a member of Classic Slow Juicers and it is a bit older than the first one. Let’s take a look at the qualities that makes it to be the 2nd one.
- 500 ml (16.9 oz) chamber capacity
- Comes in Silver and Wine colors
- The package includes an ABS juicer body, a Tritan chamber, juice container, large cleaning brush, manual&recipe book, Stainless Steel& Ultem fine strainer, twin wing auger, coarse strainer, an ABS hopper&lid, spinning brush, pulp container, pusher, small cleaning brush
- Works with 150 W A/C motor
- Can work up to 30 minutes non-stop
- Has an award-winning design and compact size
- So slow that it rotates with the speed of 43 revolutions per minute
- Provides you the most nutrient after the juicing process
- The inner spinning brush helps you to clean it easily by reducing clogging
- Its ABS plastic body makes it look durable
- Versatile feature helping you to get more than a juice
- Has a near-silent motor
With these qualities, we found it hard to make pros and cons, but nothing is perfect. Here is what we loved and hated most about this juicer
- The cheapest compared to the others considering its value
- Can be self-cleaned
- Has a safety lock
- Its versatile feature lets you try different recipes
- Has pulpier juice compared to the first one
- Hard to use with softer ingredients
1. Hurom HZ Slow Juicer
We finish our list with the best one: Hurom HZ Slow Juicer. Once you find about its qualities, you will definitely fall in love with it and understand why it is the top for us. Here is why it is the best of this list:
- It belongs to the Alpha Series of Hurom brand
- Comes in Silver and Rose Gold colors
- The chamber capacity is 500 ml (16.9 oz)
- The package includes a Stainless Steel & ABS juicer body, drying rack, tofu press, BISEN ice cream strainer, manual &recipe book, Stainless steel & Ultem fine strainer, single-leaf auger, coarse strainer, ABS hopper & lid, a Tritan chamber, juice container, pulp container, large cleaning brush, spinning brush, pusher, squeezer
- Works with a 150 V A/C motor
- Can be used 30 minutes non-stop
- Powered by the latest technology of Hurom
- Has a stainless steel finish and LED indicators
- You can use the slow squeeze function in this juicer as well
- Pulp amount can be controlled through the different container types
- Get the most out of the fruit you use
- Inner spinning brush to help you clean it easily
- Versatile usage
- Quiet motor
After you read all these features, you may think that you have found the juicer in your dreams. That is what I thought before seeing the price. Good quality and features come with a price of course. So, if we want to make a pros and cons list for this juicer, it would be like this:
- Durable body
- Versatile usage (from tofu to nuts and ice-cream you can make anything)
- LED indicator
- 10-year warranty for the motor and a 2-year warranty for the other parts
- The latest technology of Hurom
- Relatively high price for the tight budgets
In this top 5 list, we have tried to choose different types of juicers for you so if the first thing you are looking for is versatility, we definitely suggest you go with the first one. However, if you are on a tight budget like me you can still go with the second one. There might be some inferior features but it doesn’t take you away from the chance of getting the best juice.
The main reason why we have put Celery & Green Horizontal Juicer is that its versatile usage didn’t impress us that much compared to other models. However, it is still a great juicer if you are looking for something to juice green leaves and celery.
Conclusion: The Best Hurom Juicer
With its versatile usage, Hurom HZ Slow Juicer has won our hearts. Despite its priciness, it provides the best quality for you. When it comes to kitchen gadgets, you need to think about the warranty more than the price. For this reason with its 10-year warranty for the motor, Hurom HZ Slow Juicer will definitely make up for its price.
What do you think about our list? If you have ever used one of these products, please tell us about your experiences. You can leave a comment below to ask/comment about anything regarding this topic.
This is Merve from the JarKitchen Team. I am a freelance content specialist, and I like cooking different recipes in my free time. During the pandemic, I have had plenty of time to practice my cooking skills and cooking turned out to be a hobby for me.